Help for Your Clients
“Beth, you were indispensable in the preparation and running of my yard sale. I would recommend you to anyone! Thanks again for your diligence!”
~ Robert W.
“Beth, I can’t thank you enough for making the sale of our house a reality. Despite all the work I had done on my own, purging our basement was the ‘final frontier’ that felt too big to tackle. Your willingness to partner with me until the job was DONE made all the difference. Thank you for standing by my side, offering humor and compassion as I moved through a lifetime of treasures and memories, and bringing the gifts of clarity and focus to the job. The tools, supplies, and strategies you have in your ‘tool belt’ are fun and effective, and I am grateful for all the preparation you did to make our day a productive one. I am sure the buyers who are purchasing our home will enjoy the beautiful basement family room for years to come, and we are happy to be moving only the things that we really want and need. Thank you, Beth!!”
~ Sarah K.
When it was time to prepare to move from a house that had been right for a family of four to a condo, Beth assisted with a variety of decisions, tasks, and outlooks. Here is a partial list of how she made it possible!
– Moral support & a chuckle when needed.
– Compassionate, respectful, yet efficient processing of the belongings of my deceased loved one.
– Realistic decisions about what to save for my young-adult children, “just in case!
– Conscious decisions about what to keep for the new phase of my life.
– “Stashing for staging”
– Full staging for the real estate photos that still let me feel like I lived there.
– Planning for furniture placement in my new home.
– Removal of donations and consignment items as she makes things disappear and go to good causes.
– Coordinated e-Bay sales.
– Consulted with a Craigslist contact for the sale of larger items.
– Devised a plan to ensure that large donations would be picked up by charitable organizations and any remaining items would be hauled away and disposed of.
– She also helped keep things flowing on moving day!
I would certainly recommend Beth for any and all of the services she offers!
Garden Coaching & Collaboration
“Moving into our new house without a clue as to how to tend to (or control) the beautiful gardens was overwhelming to say the least. Beth came in with a smile, her fabulous sense of humor and tools to educate on the process of gardening. Being a visual learner, Beth took the time to point out each and every flora and fauna to me. I learned more from her than I ever could on my own. This continued throughout the summer in a quiet, timely manner without disruption to our family schedule. The end result was what I like to call a gorgeous Peace/Zen Garden, which is enjoyed year round. I wouldn’t hesitate to contact Beth in the future with any questions or cry for help if the balance in my garden ever shifts. Namaste!”
~ Carla Grace B.
“Beth was hired to help us with an ongoing frustrating problem we had in our garden. It was becoming an eyesore instead of a source of calming enjoyment. She spent time researching the problem utilizing many sources which required leg work, computer research and phone calls to specialists. She outlined our choices in writing, purchased the equipment based on our feedback and personally applied the techniques that had been recommended which took several on-site visits. She showed persistence, patience and expertise and worked around our schedules… AND she helped us regain our sense of humor about it throughout until the problem was finally remedied. We were glad to have her help and would strongly recommend her to others who have a problem that ‘just seems too overwhelming’ for the moment because of schedules or exasperation.”
~ M. L. S.